Friday, June 17, 2016

This Would Have Been Longer But For Reasons It Is Not*

Once before I posted a segment from an old Disney cartoon involving some rather wild speculation on what life on Mars might be like.

This is a piece from the same old cartoon. WARNING: Extremely silly. (It's really quite the waggish parody.)



Of course, I saw it because I was looking at a new posting of the other one, which is one of my favorite pieces of animation of all time, because said new posting was at much higher quality than the one I'd seen before.



That is seriously friggin' beautiful.

*In all seriousness I could probably babble for fifteen paragraphs about how much I love the fantastical speculative "biology" of the "scary version" of Life on Mars. But I don't have the time at the moment.

-Signing off.

No comments: