Monday, May 9, 2016

And You Ask Yourself How This Got To Be A Thing

This is one of those things where I feel like most of the people who are interested in it have probably seen it already, then remember that there's all sorts of things that are right up my ally that I didn't see until the past year or whatever.

So here's a pair of music videos that have a tremendous fandom all their own.




Because Scooby Doo parodies created for music videos need surprising depth of story and characterization, right?

I think the second video relies a little too much on the first one to build on by comparison to the ridiculous number of details and amount of information you can actually get from the first one, but it's not bad (and I like the oni chick or whatever she is, for that matter).

-Signing off.

No comments: