Monday, June 9, 2014

To Fight Monsters, We Created A Cheap, Cheap, Terrible Movie

I... I don't even know.



While I still think "Atlantic Rim" is a pretty clever if incredibly obvious mockbuster title, this is even worse than I expected a movie like this to be. Reminder: I watched a movie called Black Hole and managed to enjoy the nonsense plot by calling the black hole (which didn't act like a black hole) the "amazing massive space booger of death," AMSBOD for short.

What really amazes me is how they were having any difficulty fighting a monster of any size if they could build a robot that could pick the monster up and fly into space with it. Just make a rocket with whatever tech goes into that robot and have it hit the monster with grapple lines and fly off into space instead.

-Signing off.

No comments: