Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Warning: The Tags (and Comment After the Video) Are Spoilers For the Clip

I've watched a few of these "How It Should Have Ended" things, and this one is far and away the best (yes, even better than the one with Darth Vader), or at least the one most suited to my particular tastes:



Sooner or later, there will be an actual Power Vacuum Megazord (I'm pretty sure there isn't one just yet), and I'll look back at this and laugh. (Not that I wasn't going to look back at this and laugh anyway.)

(Also, there was some dope commenting on the video who was wondering why it "took people so long" to chuck nukes in the wormhole. I'm sorry, but that was addressed in the frikkin' movie and you need to work on your listening/comprehension skills. (They did think of it, and it didn't work when they tried it.)

-Signing off.

No comments: