Friday, November 8, 2013

Everyone Will Use A Variant Of My Response

(...What's up with Google lately, anyway? It seems like every half hour or so, all its services slow to a crawl. For a while today, I was doing Google searches and would type something in, then wander off to another tab for ten minutes [note: I am prone to hyperbole; it was probably more like two minutes, but it was still stupidly long] because that's how long it took the search tab to acknowledge I'd done anything.)

Oh, look, a crazy video featuring Internet Explorer as a magical girl.



Sorry, Internet Explorer, I'm sticking with Firefox.

Incidentally, according to some people, the campaign actually presents "Explorer-tan" as admitting to having been clumsy and slow. That's kind of priceless.

-Signing off.

No comments: