Wednesday, September 25, 2013

I Can't Believe I Don't Seem To Have A Post Titled "EXTERMINATE"

I can't really say I'm a Doctor Who fan, but I'm definitely a Dalek fan.



The best part of this clip is that, while the Daleks technically did bring in reinforcements later, it wasn't because they needed them against the Cybermen, it was just part of some sort of other master plan they had; they easily could have killed five million Cybermen with four Daleks, and possibly just with one (as the boasting Dalek leader suggests).

And, of course, there's the fact that Daleks are the same goofy salt-and-pepper shakers as they've always been in appearance, while the Cybermen felt the need to update their looks over and over and over again. (Though I can't say I care for older Cybermen designs; the new "Iron Man-esque" designs are probably my favorite.)

-Signing off.

No comments: