Thursday, December 13, 2012

Pacific Rim: HECK YEAH!

I noted previously that I thought Pacific Rim sounded like a movie I'd want to see.

Now that the first "real" trailer has hit...



...I know it's a movie I want to see.

Because giant frikkin' robots + giant frikkin' monsters + awesome director = best movie in the history of ever, even if it's somehow still terrible. (I even just realized-the studio is the one that's working on the next Godzilla film. That's encouraging on the "will that movie be terrible or great?" front.)

I have only one reservation: It is not impossible that the studio will be trying to trademark the term "kaiju" since they're apparently using it as the term for the monsters in dialogue. I hate it when companies pull that kind of stuff.

-Signing off.

No comments: