Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Mayonnaise On Cereal? Disgusting

Earlier today, I read Colt Noble and the Megalords. (Watch out, it's at least a bit NSFW.)

It's a parody/pastiche of the old He-Man cartoon. I have to admit, I was a bit disappointed by many aspects of it, mainly the whole horny little kid protagonist thing (and I also prefer to look at attractive women when they're fully clothed-although I acknowledge that's just me).

There was one thing, though, that struck me as absolutely perfect: The kind of house guest that Archfiend, Lord of Annihilation, the Skeletor expy, makes.

That is so true to Skeletor that I have a hard time not imagining him doing that kind of thing now.

Of course, here's the thing: This is the kind of house guest Skeletor would be if he liked you. If he didn't like you, he'd steal your house and try to use the ancient magics and artifacts stored in its basement to conquer the universe. (Or just generally do nasty things, rather than extremely rude things.)

-Signing off.

No comments: