Thursday, September 1, 2011

TRUCK FACE

So I was watching random super robot series clips on YouTube, and found this one, which shows the launching and transformation sequences of the robots from an obscure series (at least, in non-Spanish speaking countries) called Ginguiser or something.



Once I got over the fact that these transformations are mind-bendingly pointless (why are they vehicles in the hangar?), and the fact that the girl is relegated to a spaceship instead of a robot (the more girls who get to pilot super robots, the better, I sez, especially if they're more than just fanservice excuses), I realized...

...this would be the worst vehicle mode disguise ever.

On the other hand, I also think a firetruck or something with a super robot face on it would be strangely reassuring.

-Signing off.

No comments: