Thursday, August 4, 2011

Go Go Speed Metal Video

So Chris Sims referred his readers to this music video of the Danny Elfman Batman theme cover by the band Powerglove.



It's a pretty good performance, and I like it quite a bit, but... I couldn't help being more excited by the song I spotted in the "Related Videos" list.

It wasn't their '90s X-Men cover...



...or their MMPR cover...



...it was their Inspector Gadget cover.



THAT is awesome.

(I don't know why I love the Inspector Gadget song so darned much, but I do. Maybe it's got something to do with the fact that Inspector Gadget was the show I used to watch on weekdays before I went to school as a grade schooler. It was my favorite thing ever way back then.

Did you know Inspector Gadget used to have a mustache?)

-Signing off.

No comments: