Thursday, June 23, 2011

Killer Robot Unicorn

I'm not liable to get involved in the whole recent My Little Pony buzz, for a number of reasons that include my little sister feeding hers to Inhumanoids when she was little (for the record, my sister is awesome) and the fact that I'll probably always think of Charlie the Unicorn.

That, and the fact that they can never compare to this guy.

This guy, Ginzan, is from the Transformers-like kiddie anime Daigunder, a series about putting robots through brutal fights for fun and profit. Ginzan doesn't follow those rules, though-he prefers announcing his presence to unsuspecting individuals with a hail of heavy weapons fire, swooping in and just generally shooting the heck out of everybody in sight.

He basically kicks more rear end than many characters from much more serious robot anime, and he does it with an "ultimate attack" that shoots a giant electrical unicorn head.

Now that's a cool horse.

-Signing off.

No comments: