Monday, January 17, 2011

They Could Have Come Up With A Better Name

In a somewhat similar vein to this recent post, here's an old commercial segment for Ding-A-Lings, some quite old robot toys that I've recently learned a bit about.



Purportedly, this is the equivalent of a sales pitch to a supply chain, i.e. stores that would have sold the product, though it is believed by the poster that the footage would have been recycled in commercials.

Lately, I've been charmed by old and obscure toys of various sorts. And probably not the ones that you're thinking of. Have you ever heard of Animax or Megadon?

I hadn't either, more than two days ago.

Although I'm not much of a toy collector (despite having a decent collection); I'm more of a collector of pixel arrangements.

-Signing off.

No comments: