Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Blogging About Bloggers (and comic books too)

One of my favorite blogs is Slay, Monstrobot of the Deep!!, a snarky blog about comic books. I read a lot of snarky blogs about comic books, and this is one I only started the other day, but it's still one of my favorites.

Why? Well, this is a good reason.

The primary reason I read this one is because it presents something of a dissenting opinion. Most comic book readers speak warmly of Grant Morrison, but this guy rags on him almost incessantly. (Well, he does at the moment, anyway.)

He also has blogged about one of my own pet peeves, comic book death. His title (and opening sentence) for it is brilliant.

Aaaaand I often find I don't know how to end a given blog post.

1 comment:

snell said...

Thank you for the kind words.